The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on cpstovesandfires.co.uk.
Please read through these carefully before placing an order and print a copy for future reference.
1. Effect of agreement
When you use this website, this agreement becomes effective and you reaffirm the agreement every time you use cpstovesandfires.co.uk.
Nationwide delivery only.
Delivery of your order will be as quickly as possible. However, Royal Mail or courier companies will dictate when you get your items. Some deliveries may be late due to your location or accidents, CP Stoves & Fires will not be liable for any consequential loss in these instances. Please ensure that you CHECK your delivery before signing for it.
3. Price and Shipping
Prices displayed on this website include VAT and shipping (if over £300). Credit/Debit cards are not stored or shared.
4. Wrong information
The prices you pay are the prices displayed on the website at the time of making the order. If the prices are incorrect or If we discover an error with the prices for the items you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and begin reconfirming your order at the correct price or give you the option to cancel it. If we are unable to get hold of you, the order will be cancelled and you will receive a confirmation via email. If you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. Availability of goods
Item stocks are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you as soon as possible. A full refund will be given if you have already paid.
6. Faulty or damaged goods
Check goods on delivery. In cases of damaged goods, where possible this should be communicated to the delivery driver. Please then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In cases where we advise you to return the items, we will credit you for the delivery costs at the rate of standard Royal Mail parcel delivery. We will then give you the option of either accepting replacement goods, or a full refund, including the initial cost of delivery.
7. Exclusions of Liability
• We are not liable for any loss of income, profits, markets, reputation, customers, use, of an opportunity even if we had prior knowledge that such damages or loss come about or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising including without limitation breach of contract, negligence, wilful act or default.
• We are not liable to fulfil any obligations towards you as a result of:
• Acts of god e.g. earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost;
• Force majeure including acts such as but not limited to war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes action, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes or civil commotions;
• National or local active disruptions in air or ground on transportation networks and mechanical problems to transport or machinery;
• Defects or inherent vice in the contents of the shipment
• Criminal acts of third parties such as theft and arson.
The Distance Selling Regulations provides you with the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund for any home delivery item.
To cancel your order, you can email us or write to us at Customer Support within five working days ( these do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the goods.
All images and designs used on this website are property of CP Stoves & Fires. You must not use, reproduce, modify or distribute images or content on this website in any form without written authorisation from us.
10. Reasonable control
CP Stoves & Fires shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations in cases where the failure was caused by matters beyond our reasonable control.
11. Breach of contract
We have the right to suspend or terminate any agreement if it appears to us in our absolute discretion to breach this agreement.
12. Applicable law
The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
13. All Monies Retention of Titles Clause (RoT)
Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk, property in and title to the goods shall remain with the seller until the seller has received payment of the full price of (a) all Goods and/or Services the subject of the Contract and (b) all other goods and/or services supplied by the seller to the buyer under any contract whatsoever. Payment of the full price shall include, without limitation, the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the seller and the buyer.